For Christmas we decided that we would build Isabella her very own outdoor playhouse! A very excited me just couldn't wait to get started!! My mind went into overdrive with all the ideas of what I could do on the inside, what colours I wanted to paint it, all the cute and pretty things I could get for the house. I was just willing December to come around. My next mission was to some how keep it a secret from my little munchkin! Hmmm .... Thanks to my lovely mother inlaw, the munchkin was ship to nan's for a extended sleep over. We ended up having only 2 days to put the house up, paint the inside and out and also furbishing it. Gosh, thinking back now I don't know how we managed to get everything done!! Hubby and I was working like little crazy people!! by: Vanessa
Showing posts from February, 2016
- When is the Best Time to Have Baby Shower
- 5 Ways to Ease the Pain of Going Back to Work Afte...
- 30 Love-Filled Photos Every Parent Must Take with ...
- 5 Nighttime Routines to Help Your Toddler Get to S...
- 10 Ways to Pamper Your BFF Who Just Had a Baby
- Cute And Inexpensive Baby Shower Decoration Ideas
- 12 Ideas For Reclaimed Wood Decor In Kids Rooms
- Kids who go to bed by 8pm 'less likely' to become ...
- 11 Simple Ways to Soothe a Fussy Baby
- Coordinating Your Christmas Tree and Gift Wrap
- Fashion Inspired Girl’s Nursery
- 7 Keys to Parenting the Danish Way
- boy’s rooms
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- Identical quads star in absolutely adorable photos...
- Fish Recipes
- ALL RECIPES
- Chicken Recipes